Our Ambassadors program is a great way to get engaged with the business community. The Ambassadors are a highly visible group of volunteers who give their time and resources to provide a crucial link between the Chamber, its members and the community. Our Ambassadors are passionate about the Chamber and their involvement not only benefits our organization, but their participation within the committee helps their own business exposure as well.
The primary mission is the retention of existing Mint Hill Chamber Members, enlistment of new members, and being a goodwill representative of the Chamber at a variety of functions. This energetic group of people helps maintain contact with other Chamber members while promoting the Chamber of Commerce and its purpose.
Who are Ambassadors?
Ambassadors are essential in representing the Chamber at public and Chamber sponsored events and help to ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. The program is ideal for individuals who have a desire to become more active in the local business environment, want to raise awareness of their business/company or organization, and want to be more involved give back to our community.
Ambassadors serve a one year commitment. They enjoy the rewards of making new contacts, strengthening relationships and accessing a wealth of information and resources that lead the way to greatly enhancing any business or organization’s success. This opportunity also allows them to be seen as a community leader, both individually and as a representative of their business/company.
Rewards of serving as an Ambassador:
• Networking opportunities to establish and maintain valuable business contacts
• Recognition as an engaged community leader, individually and for the business/organization you represent
• Recognition at events and Chamber publications
• Ambassador of the Year recognition opportunity
• Opportunity to make a contribution to the Mint Hill area and to your chamber
• Opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at events and activities that define and set a course for the future of the Mint Hill area